MAINTAINING ISO 9001 ACCREDITATION
OVERALL AIM: The overall aim of this project is to ensure continued registration to ISO 9001 for the Business and to improve its Quality Management System, thus adding real value to the business.
OBJECTIVES: On completion of this ISO 9001 maintenance project, Daly & Associates with the management team will:
- Undertake a deep dive exercise which includes;
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
- Business Plan 2022
- Business/Quality Objectives 2022 with key metrics including Safety, Revenue, Margin, Delivery, Quality and Cost.
- Future Strategic Direction for the Business.
- Highlight changes for the Business since the last 3rd party certification audit
- Manage/Address any Non-Conformances from previous audits
- Revisit Needs & Expectations of Interested Parties with the addition of Satiation Measures
- Update Risk Register by focusing on risk management with the addition of a new Residual Risk Register
- Update Opportunities Register with continuous improvement initiatives
- Recalibrate Visual Management Deployment for monitoring and measuring results that fully engages employees.
- Review current Non-conformance Reporting including root cause analysis, correction and corrective actions
- Update Non-Conformance Log
- Implement a process approach to continuous improvement which incorporates the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Update Kaizen Event Action Log
- Recalibrate employee job descriptions, appraisals (EPMDS) and update competencies framework
- Update/Review Performance Discussion Interviews (PDIs) for employees
- Recalibrate Monthly Management Review Meetings which include Risks & Opportunities Registers and Non-Conformances as items on the Agenda
- Ensure effective monitoring, measurement, analysis and performance evaluation of the Business Quality Management System
- Daly & Associates will conduct Internal Audits for the Business which is a requirement for ISO 9001
- Undertake the annual Management review of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Daly & Associates will ensure effective Documents Controls are in place and update all documentation to comply with ISO 9001 requirements
- Preparation for the 3rd Party ISO 9001 Surveillance Audit.
- Daly & Associates will liaise with the NSAI Auditor and be present on the Surveillance Audit Day.
Daly & Associates will provide the following inputs;
- Deep dive exercise with Management Team
- Hand holding exercise to ensure the Business compliance with Clauses 4 – 10 of the ISO 9001 Standard and to maintain ISO 9001 certification.
- Active participation in key activities such as customer survey, risk-based thinking, identifying non-conformances and opportunities for improvement (OFIs), Monthly MGMT Meetings, Internal Audits, MGMT review of QMS, etc.
- Coaching inputs in terms providing advice & guidance, objective analysis, acting as a sound board and playing the devil’s advocate.
- Preparation and participation in the ISO 9001 Surveillance Audit.
- 6 – 12 days training/consultancy input to ensure the Business Quality Management System is compliant with ISO 9001 Standard
- Ensuring the Business continues to adopt a process-based approach together with risk-based thinking
- Capacity building with Management team regarding integrating ISO 9001 Standard into the Business
- Preparation for and active participation in NSAI Surveillance Audit.
If you have any questions on the ISO 9001 Standard click here